Tuesday, July 29, 2014

hand painted design to iPhone case

I have this Rifle Paper Co. iPhone case in white and I love it, but the bottom lip part broke awhile ago when I accidentally dropped my phone and now the edges are really rough and catch on things all the time.  So I've been searching for a new case for a few months, but I just haven't been able to find one that I really love. 

I was messing around in Photoshop with a painting I made and then uploaded.  I started changing the hue and saturation and I really loved the deep blue that I came up with.

Here's the original.


And here's the deeper blue version.


I uploaded this design to my Society 6 shop and then formatted it for a phone case.  I love the way it looks and I think I might end up choosing this for my new case!

http://society6.com/anjrogers0804/lopsided-deep-blue_iphone-case#9=124

Isn't that so pretty?  My only hang up is I don't know anything about the quality of the phone cases that they sell, so if you have any experience with them, please share!