Monday, July 7, 2014

from around the interweb

Some things I'm loving right now...

http://instagram.com/p/qJz99-COvb/

- I've been trying to search for peace within myself and this totally changed my perspective.

- I am the worst at doing my hair, but this video tutorial totally saved my hair today.

- If you like peanut butter and chocolate together, then you have to try Carrian's recipe for peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.  It's the best.  Ever.

- The new Lou and Grey line for Loft is gorgeous.  I want this top so bad.

http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-strip-vintage-furniture.html?m=0

- Jenny nailed it with this console makeover.  Now I want one in a bright citrus color, but I'm thinking I could totally build it!

- Dream house.

- Our daughter turns two this month and the theme for her party is "her favorite things."  Since chocolate chip cookies are on that list, I'm making this cake for her.  She's gonna love it!

- And last, but not least, this shop has some super cute leggings for really great prices.