Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Floral Wrapped Wreath - Guest Post

Today I have my first ever guest blog post with a gorgeous winter wreath craft.  The blogger: my mom.  She made this beautiful winter floral wreath and I wanted her to share how she made it with all of you.


I'm so excited to share with you how I made this wreath.  We live in Florida where the holidays aren't spent with freezing temperatures, so I wanted something that would bring a holiday feel to our home while also fitting in with the warmer climate.

Supplies:
wreath
white flower garland
two large white flowers
green leaves
hot glue gun

To start off, I wrapped the white flower garland around my wreath, hot gluing it to secure it in place.


Next, I attached the two white flowers.  I put them right next to each other to kind of create the illusion of one larger flower.


After my flowers were in place, I glued some green leaves underneath them to add interest and color.


And that's it!  Really easy and perfect for a warmer winter season.