Monday, October 7, 2013

Snicker's Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake

Friday was my husband's birthday and to figure out what to make for his dessert, we looked through my dessert Pinterest board, which has over 350 pins...thankfully we didn't have to get too far into it because he decided on this behemoth.



Snicker's Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake.  It's as rich as the name is long, but it was really delicious.  You can find the recipe here.  It's actually really easy to make; it just takes a little bit of time, but it's worth the effort.  My favorite part was the peanut butter ice cream.  I could've eaten that all by itself, never mind the fugdy brownie or caramel and fudge sauces or even the chopped up Snickers.  No, the peanut butter ice cream is what did it for me.


We like to do special desserts for birthdays rather than just a cake, unless the birthday person requests a cake.  When it's your birthday, you get whatever dessert you want!



Happy 29th to my man!!