Monday, April 15, 2013

a book on kindness

It seems like everyday we hear something in the news that refers to kindness, or the lack thereof.  This has had me thinking a lot lately and it seems to me that kindness is a virtue that is becoming less and less important in the world.  I've been working on a book about this and I have been thinking that I wanted to include stories of real events from real people.  Stories about acts of kindness and what the resulting outcomes of them were, as well as stories where kindness was lacking and what the resulting consequences ended up being.  If you are willing to share your story, please send me an email at ashley DOT kindnessbook AT gmail DOT com.  Give any and all details you feel pertinent and please let me know if you would like me to credit you with your first name and location, or if you would prefer to remain anonymous.  Please spread the word; the more the better.  And thank you for your help in advance.