Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Baby Fashion ii

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday yesterday!  I am just so grateful for the freedoms that we enjoy every day.  My mom's dad was in the Air Force and my brother-in-law is a Marine and I am especially grateful for all they've done to defend our freedoms.  After all, freedom isn't free.

Last week, after getting my daughter dressed for the day, she was being really cute and "posey," so I thought I'd take advantage of her mood and snap some pictures.  We had just bought the kids some sunglasses at the Children's Place Outlet by us.  They're normally $4.50 each or 2 for $6, but with the Memorial Day sales going on, we got each pair for $1.80.  Such a steal!  The kids love wearing them, but also, since they were so inexpensive, if they happen to break (like most things our kids get their hands on), it's not a huge loss for us.





Isn't she a natural?

sources // romper Target / sandals Children's Place Outlet (this season) I love these / sunglasses Children's Place Outlet / bow made by me