Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Simple Decor Updates for the New Season

It's almost Spring and my kids and I are getting so excited for the warmer months ahead.  We've had some really nice days lately, which has allowed us to play outside and go to the park, but today it's windy and cold and we woke up to a snow storm.  Utah weather can be pretty fickle at times, and during these seasonal transitions it can be hard not to get super annoyed.  So rather than bugging out over something I can't control, I thought it would be much more fun to browse around for some fun decor updates to help make it feel more like Spring inside.

 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Also, remember this post about Ikea hacks and how I said I've been working on one?  Well, I wanted to have it done and blogged last week, but I didn't get a chance to work on the last part because we had a million other things going on.  However, I finally found the time to do it and I'm just about done.  I hope to have it completely put together and ready for pictures tomorrow.  So check back for a blog post either later tomorrow or early Thursday.  Here's a sneak peak, which I know I said I didn't want to give, but this just proves I'm working on something and will allow you to speculate as to what that something is.


I'm so excited to share the finished product!  And equally excited, if not more so, to have this project done!