Monday, March 3, 2014

DIY art - Waterlogue app

Recently, I saw a pin for the Waterlogue app.  It turns any of your pictures into a watercolor work of art.  It's such a neat app and I've had a lot of fun experimenting with different types of pictures I've taken.


I love watercolor art, but I am absolutely horrible at painting anything that resembles, well, anything.  Watercolor art can be pretty expensive, and rightfully so.  It takes a lot of time, talent, and patience.  Enter: Waterlogue.



Using this app, you can turn any of your favorite photographs into a beautiful watercolor print.  I'm so excited to use this app to create art for our home.



I love how beautiful these pictures are when they're transformed into watercolor.  It really just makes them extra special, in my opinion.


Do you use this app?  Have you used it to create watercolor artwork to display in your home?

**All photographs and opinions are my own.  I was not compensated for this post.**