Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Summer Picks: Zara

I love Zara's clothing line so much that I had to do a separate board for boys and girls.  I couldn't narrow it down to 20, it had to be 40.  They get everything right with their products, even down to the little details.  Want to know what makes a simple top or dress over the top cute?  Buttons all the way down the back.  To. Die. For.  Enjoy!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

What I love best about the boys section is that it all looks like it's for an older boy, or even a grown man, but the sizing starts at 2 years old!  How adorable!  Handsome clothes that don't look babyish?  Sold.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20