Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day gift guide

*New artwork now for sale in my shop, check it out!*

I've put together a last minute gift guide for Mother's Day, for those who may have struggled with ideas.  I hope I can help you find something for the moms (and women) in your life. (click on pictures for links)



I absolutely adore pretty much everything that Anna Bond from the Rifle Paper Company designs and she has put together a fantastic assortment of beautiful Mother's Day gifts.


The retro vibe of these simply elegant earrings from Anthropologie has got me swooning.  They would be the perfect gift for a mom of any age and they come in two different colors, perfect for matching her style and personality.


Madewell has some gorgeous totes on their site right now, perfect for days at the park, pool, or beach.


Speaking of sun, I am in love with these milky apricot shades on their site as well.  And they have six colors to choose from in this same style.  Did I mention they're also offering free shipping on all orders over $50?


A magazine all about gathering together with family and friends, containing beautiful photography, essays, and paintings, Kinfolk is sure to please.



If you're looking for a beautiful decor gift to brighten up her kitchen or dining room this spring, this gorgeous blocked paisley table cloth is sure to do the trick.


Perhaps a camera would better suit the special woman in your life.  You can get this Fujifilm Instax Mini in an assortment of fun colors, perfect for toting along on all her outdoor adventures this year.  In addition, Urban Outfitters also has a great selection of other cameras, including Polaroids, which to me, are such a fun way to capture everlasting memories.

*no sponsored links were used*